Friday, June 17, 2011

Pirate Birthday Party

Sunday, January 25, 2009


Pirate birthday party





















I love to do birthday parties...It gives me an excuse to be creative. and shop for inexpensive stuff. I always want to be frugal and not spend a lot of money, but I want to have a fun day. This year we decided to do a pirate party for my three year old. I found these pirate buckets at Target after Halloween. They were trick or treat buckets and I got them for 90% off. I think they ended up being .39 cents . I also did a pirate ship cake...this came from the family fun website. We did a treasure hunt as well. I got this treasure box at the dollar store...sorry such a bad picture...I filled this with candy bags.

Here is my three year old with his hat and eye patch from target...how I love target. My husband
was trying to put his fake earring on...he wasn't to sure about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment