Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just life...

It's funny how life  gets in the way of really getting anything done. We have been busy just doing day to day stuff . We did get a few things marked off our summer fun list.

We had a successful week at vacation bible school. I taught the craft section. The boys loved going every day and were sad when the week was over.
Miranda and I went to a award banquet for her job. She won the customer sevrice of the year. She was picked to be the best out of  all the employee in six stores. I was so proud, it made me tear up.


Miranda has been teaching Luke and Aiden swim lessons three times a week. This is the advantages of having older siblings that are certified swim instructors.


They love to swim and have learned very quickly.

We also took a trip to Crown Center with their cousins. We ate at Fritz's restaurant. It has trains that deliver the food. The boys thought this was amazing!!

We have also been getting ready to go back to school. Cleaning out closets and buying school supplies.
 I am stocking up on $ makers and .40 cent crayons at Wal-mart. I am going to save them to include in my Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes.

 I got this idea from Meg over at Whatever. She always has such great ideas!!
                             http://megduerksen.typepad.com/whatever/2011/08/monday-stuff.html

No comments:

Post a Comment