Saturday, July 2, 2011

My pretty little princess all grown up!!


I wanted to share some info on my daughter. She is almost finished with cosmetology school and has a Facebook page that she updates on a regular basis. She has a blog too, but she wants to work on it a little more before I share it. I'm so proud of her. I have to admit I was a little disappointed when she told me she wanted to go to cosmetology school and not college. She had been active in journalism/newspaper in high school and I thought that was the route she would take. She has always loved everything to do with beauty/ hair products since she was a little girl, but I thought that she should go to a four year school. In the end she decided this was her calling and I am happy with her decision. I told her it doesn't matter what you do as long as you have passion for it and do the best you can do at it.
Well, she is doing that. She has created quite a list of customers and has big dreams for her future. She already been offered a full time position when she graduates. I am a proud mama and I know that the sky is the limit for her!! 


Her 18th birthday party!






Check out Mirandas facebook page...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100002496582905

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002496582905#!/profile.php?id=100002496582905&sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment